Add same site cookie 'None' option to make cross domain systems possible (PR #9374)

Added sameSite=None option to be able to send cookies to other domains.

GitHub

CLA assistant check
Thank you for your submission! We really appreciate it. Like many open source projects, we ask that you sign our Contributor License Agreement before we can accept your contribution.
You have signed the CLA already but the status is still pending? Let us recheck it.

This pull request has been mentioned on Discourse Meta. There might be relevant details there:

Looks good to me. @dave0688, please can you sign the CLA using the link above, then we’ll get this merged :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback. I signed it already like a week ago, so please feel free to merge :slight_smile:

I guess you used the link in CONTRIBUTING.MD - I just realised that it is out of date, since we moved to a new system with GitHub integration. I’ll get that link updated now - sorry for the confusion.

So that we have a digital paper-trail, please can you sign the new one against your GitHub account (content is the same): https://cla-assistant.io/discourse/discourse?pullRequest=9374

Ok, now I signed the new version :slight_smile: