Added S3 region eu-south-1 Milan (PR #14347)

GitHub

1 Like

CLA assistant check
Thank you for your submission! We really appreciate it. Like many open source projects, we ask that you sign our Contributor License Agreement before we can accept your contribution.

andrea seems not to be a GitHub user. You need a GitHub account to be able to sign the CLA. If you have already a GitHub account, please add the email address used for this commit to your account.
You have signed the CLA already but the status is still pending? Let us recheck it.

Hey @agiovacchini, thanks for the PR!

Can you please follow the CLA assistant instructions and sign the our CLA?

@xfalcox I’ve signed the CLA, or at least I think I’ve done that, it is the first time for me :slight_smile:

It says me that

andrea seems not to be a GitHub user. You need a GitHub account to be able to sign the CLA. If you have already a GitHub account, please add the email address used for this commit to your account.

Ok, I’ve added the email used by git client in the computer I used for commit to my githut account, now I think it should be ok, can you confirm?

@agiovacchini Could you squash your commits and ensure that there’s only 1 commit with your correct email address? Currently there are two. You can use git push --force afterwards. Or, if it is easier for you, you can create a new PR with the correct commit.

@gschlager Done, thank you

1 Like