Bumps diff-lcs from 1.3 to 1.4.
Sourced from diff-lcs's changelog.
1.4 / 2020-06-23
- Ruby versions lower than 2.4 are soft-deprecated and will not be run as part of the CI process any longer.
- Akinora MUSHA (knu) added the ability for Diff::LCS::Change objects to be implicitly treated arrays. Originally provided as pull request #47, but it introduced a number of test failures as documented in #48, and remediation of Diff::LCS itself was introduced in #49.
- Resolved #5 with some tests comparing output from
bin/ldiffwith some pre-generated output. Resolved #6 with these tests.
- Resolved a previously undetected
--contextoutput not matching
- Resolved an issue with later versions of Ruby not working with an
Numeric; this has been changed to
- Brandon Fish added truffleruby in #52.
- Fixed two missing classes as reported in #53.
4168a8eMerge pull request #55 from halostatue/release-v14
c93cafbFinalize 1.4 release
fbbe93fTry GitHub Actions for diff-lcs CI
8e8c721Merge pull request #54 from halostatue/hoe-3-18-support
8d493feVarious updates for v 1.4
a770e33Merge pull request #52 from bjfish/add-truffleruby-to-ci
711060cAdd truffleruby to travis CI
1516922Resolve multiple issues for 1.4
- Additional commits viewable in compare view
Dependabot will resolve any conflicts with this PR as long as you don’t alter it yourself. You can also trigger a rebase manually by commenting
Dependabot commands and options
You can trigger Dependabot actions by commenting on this PR:
@dependabot rebasewill rebase this PR
@dependabot recreatewill recreate this PR, overwriting any edits that have been made to it
@dependabot mergewill merge this PR after your CI passes on it
@dependabot squash and mergewill squash and merge this PR after your CI passes on it
@dependabot cancel mergewill cancel a previously requested merge and block automerging
@dependabot reopenwill reopen this PR if it is closed
@dependabot closewill close this PR and stop Dependabot recreating it. You can achieve the same result by closing it manually
@dependabot ignore this major versionwill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this major version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot ignore this minor versionwill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this minor version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot ignore this dependencywill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this dependency (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot use these labelswill set the current labels as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot use these reviewerswill set the current reviewers as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot use these assigneeswill set the current assignees as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot use this milestonewill set the current milestone as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot badge mewill comment on this PR with code to add a “Dependabot enabled” badge to your readme
Additionally, you can set the following in your Dependabot dashboard:
- Update frequency (including time of day and day of week)
- Pull request limits (per update run and/or open at any time)
- Out-of-range updates (receive only lockfile updates, if desired)
- Security updates (receive only security updates, if desired)