Bumps hashie from 4.1.0 to 5.0.0.
Sourced from hashie's changelog.
5.0.0 - 2021-11-08
- #523: Added TOC, ensure a keep-a-changelog formatted CHANGELOG -
- #522: Added eierlegende Wollmilchsau mascot graphic -
- #530: Added Hashie::Extensions::Dash::PredefinedValues -
- #536: Added exporting a normal Hash from an indifferent one through the
- #539: Run 2.7 tests once -
- #521: Do not convert keys that cannot be represented as symbols to
- #524: Test with Ruby 2.7 -
- #525: Use
- #527: Updated Copyright to (c) 2009-2020 Intridea, Inc., and Contributors -
- #555: Test with Ruby 3.0 -
- #516: Fixed
NoMethodErrorraised when including
Hashie::Extensions::SymbolizeKeysin mashes/hashes with non string or symbol keys -
- #531: Fixed slice doesn't work using symbols using hash with
- #533: Fixed
NoMethodError: undefined method 'to_json'at
- #535: Restored the exporting of all properties as part of
- #537: Fixed inconsistencies with handling defaults in
Dashwith and without
IgnoreUnclaredmixed in -
- #547: Fixed issue where a source hash key can be used in translating multiple properties -
02b528aPreparing for release, 5.0.0.
31dced9Merge pull request #555 from dblock/ruby-3.0
9009d13Test with Ruby 3.0.
f682d66Merge pull request #554 from dblock/michaelherold-dash-nil-keys
25a3ff6Merge branch 'dash-nil-keys' of https://github.com/michaelherold/hashie into ...
796f944Merge pull request #545 from jackjennings/master
e9c5771Use ruby/setup-ruby and reset fetch depth.
04cc178Fix: lock elasticsearch version in integration specs.
a979d72Merge pull request #547 from danwa5/issue-546-trash-properties
9ba96e0Add #except under Ruby 3
- Additional commits viewable in compare view
Dependabot will resolve any conflicts with this PR as long as you don’t alter it yourself. You can also trigger a rebase manually by commenting
Dependabot commands and options
You can trigger Dependabot actions by commenting on this PR:
@dependabot rebasewill rebase this PR
@dependabot recreatewill recreate this PR, overwriting any edits that have been made to it
@dependabot mergewill merge this PR after your CI passes on it
@dependabot squash and mergewill squash and merge this PR after your CI passes on it
@dependabot cancel mergewill cancel a previously requested merge and block automerging
@dependabot reopenwill reopen this PR if it is closed
@dependabot closewill close this PR and stop Dependabot recreating it. You can achieve the same result by closing it manually
@dependabot ignore this major versionwill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this major version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot ignore this minor versionwill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this minor version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot ignore this dependencywill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this dependency (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)