DEV: adds event hook when add/remove user to group (PR #8038)

This is needed for a project of mine :zipper_mouth_face: … and also I think it makes sense to have this hook in core.

GitHub

You’ve signed the CLA, jjaffeux. Thank you! This pull request is ready for review.

I am fine to merge this provided you are comfortable with this not triggering when some automatic group membership is triggered.

Also I think we should probably add a spec here (just tack on to existing specs) cause this will ensure we have this will not break.

I am fine to merge this provided you are comfortable with this not triggering when some automatic group membership is triggered.

Also I think we should probably add a spec here (just tack on to existing specs) cause this will ensure we have this will not break.

Cool thanks, I did :+1:

From my tests, it seems like it’s triggering for automatic group membership too.

1 Like

@ZogStriP @SamSaffron I have asked additional questions on github which are not showing here

Yeah, I don’t think we handle post edits. cc @danielwaterworth

LGTM

1 Like

Did you see the automatic suggestion too? it’s not part of the PR yet, will add it if no one is against it.

The suggestion seems good to me. However there are situations where I suspect it won’t fire, like seeding a database for example.

2 Likes

Guess Im fine with that :man_shrugging: