FIX: Add %{base_url} to URL.

diff --git a/config/locales/client.en.yml b/config/locales/client.en.yml
index 5327176..13e2a9d 100644
--- a/config/locales/client.en.yml
+++ b/config/locales/client.en.yml
@@ -5,7 +5,7 @@ en:
       decrypting: "Decrypting..."
       decryption_failed: "This message could not be decrypted."

-      no_backup_warn: "You enabled encryption, but did not generate any paper keys. Without any paper keys, you risk losing access to your encrypted messages. To generate one, please navigate to <a href='/my/preferences/account'>user preferences page</a>, press the <kbd>Generate Paper Key</kbd> button and follow the instructions."
+      no_backup_warn: "You enabled encryption, but did not generate any paper keys. Without any paper keys, you risk losing access to your encrypted messages. To generate one, please navigate to <a href='%{base_url}/my/preferences/account'>user preferences page</a>, press the <kbd>Generate Paper Key</kbd> button and follow the instructions."

integrity_check_pass: "The integrity check for this post has passed."
       integrity_check_fail: "The integrity check for this post has failed ({{fields}} mismatch)."

GitHub sha: 117d9e0f

2 Likes

Does this actually work? The line

probably needs to be {{{i18n "encrypt.no_backup_warn" base_url=Discourse.BaseUri}}} (or basePath instead of base_url if you want to use the same naming conventions as core). And I’m not sure if you can reference Discourse.BaseUri directly in a hbs file…

1 Like

FIX: Add %{base_url} to URL.