FIX: Composer doesn't show an error message in case of a network issue and stops updating draft after (PR #13268)

GitHub

The title of this pull request changed from “FIX: on composer show an error message in case of network issues and restore draft saving after” to "FIX: Composer doesn’t show an error message in case of a network issue and stops updating draft after

I’m not entirely familiar with our ajax library but could we pass ignoreUnsent as another item in the second argument object? I think it would be easier to read.

I was thinking about it too, but the arg object is the object that we eventually pass into jQuery ajax function.

I’d like us to avoid mixing settings specific for our app into this object. It’ll be harder to read and support.

1 Like

Yes, fair enough. We could delete it before passing it to jQuery’s ajax(), maybe? If you think it’s useful, I don’t insist on it.

We could delete it before passing it to jQuery’s ajax(), maybe?

Hmm, I see now that we already do this with other fields. I guess it’s ok, it’s more important to have a clean code when we call our ajax function`. I’ve changed it.

1 Like