FIX: hidden was defined as static instead of relying on attribute (PR #10701)

GitHub

This pull request has been mentioned on Discourse Meta. There might be relevant details there:

https://meta.discourse.org/t/your-topic-is-similar-to-box-has-class-hidden/97561/8

If the parent component (composer-messages) hides and shows itself, is this required at all?

If the parent component (composer-messages) hides and shows itself, is this required at all?

ahah I was already changing this :stuck_out_tongue: see last commit, I also changed other thing, because this intermediate action seems useless

Hmmm I see that few themes are the closeMessage though… perspective and etiquette

+1 on deprecating the action :slightly_smiling_face:

is this required at all?

By “this” I meant the original reason of this PR - the hidden class. :smiley: Is this component used anywhere outside the composer-messages? If not, it’s already hidden whenever the parent component is hidden, right?

By “this” I meant the original reason of this PR - the hidden class. :smiley: Is this component used anywhere outside the composer-messages? If not, it’s already hidden whenever the parent component is hidden, right?

Yes right, let’s just get rid of it too