FIX: remove extra periods (#6998)

FIX: remove extra periods (#6998)

Periods are belong in the translation files not in our templates, if we have them in the templates sentences can not be localized properly.

diff --git a/app/assets/javascripts/discourse/templates/discovery/topics.hbs b/app/assets/javascripts/discourse/templates/discovery/topics.hbs
index fa7de39..ff8ca99 100644
--- a/app/assets/javascripts/discourse/templates/discovery/topics.hbs
+++ b/app/assets/javascripts/discourse/templates/discovery/topics.hbs
@@ -80,10 +80,10 @@
       {{#if latest}}
         {{#if canCreateTopicOnCategory}}<a href {{action "createTopic"}}>{{i18n 'topic.suggest_create_topic'}}</a>{{/if}}
       {{else if top}}
-        {{#link-to "discovery.categories"}}{{i18n 'topic.browse_all_categories'}}{{/link-to}}, {{#link-to 'discovery.latest'}}{{i18n 'topic.view_latest_topics'}}{{/link-to}} {{i18n 'or'}} {{i18n 'filters.top.other_periods'}}.
+        {{#link-to "discovery.categories"}}{{i18n 'topic.browse_all_categories'}}{{/link-to}}, {{#link-to 'discovery.latest'}}{{i18n 'topic.view_latest_topics'}}{{/link-to}} {{i18n 'or'}} {{i18n 'filters.top.other_periods'}}
         {{top-period-buttons period=period action=(action "changePeriod")}}
       {{else}}
-        {{#link-to "discovery.categories"}} {{i18n 'topic.browse_all_categories'}}{{/link-to}} {{i18n 'or'}} {{#link-to 'discovery.latest'}}{{i18n 'topic.view_latest_topics'}}{{/link-to}}.
+        {{#link-to "discovery.categories"}} {{i18n 'topic.browse_all_categories'}}{{/link-to}} {{i18n 'or'}} {{#link-to 'discovery.latest'}}{{i18n 'topic.view_latest_topics'}}{{/link-to}}
       {{/if}}
     {{/footer-message}}

diff --git a/app/assets/javascripts/discourse/templates/mobile/discovery/topics.hbs b/app/assets/javascripts/discourse/templates/mobile/discovery/topics.hbs
index b85e297..6945a02 100644
--- a/app/assets/javascripts/discourse/templates/mobile/discovery/topics.hbs
+++ b/app/assets/javascripts/discourse/templates/mobile/discovery/topics.hbs
@@ -40,12 +40,12 @@

{{#footer-message education=footerEducation message=footerMessage}}
       {{#if latest}}
-        {{#if canCreateTopicOnCategory}}<a href {{action "createTopic"}}>{{i18n 'topic.suggest_create_topic'}}</a>.{{/if}}
+        {{#if canCreateTopicOnCategory}}<a href {{action "createTopic"}}>{{i18n 'topic.suggest_create_topic'}}</a>{{/if}}
       {{else if top}}
-        {{#link-to "discovery.categories"}}{{i18n 'topic.browse_all_categories'}}{{/link-to}}, {{#link-to 'discovery.latest'}}{{i18n 'topic.view_latest_topics'}}{{/link-to}} {{i18n 'or'}} {{i18n 'filters.top.other_periods'}}.
+        {{#link-to "discovery.categories"}}{{i18n 'topic.browse_all_categories'}}{{/link-to}}, {{#link-to 'discovery.latest'}}{{i18n 'topic.view_latest_topics'}}{{/link-to}} {{i18n 'or'}} {{i18n 'filters.top.other_periods'}}
         {{top-period-buttons period=period action=(action "changePeriod")}}
       {{else}}
-        {{#link-to "discovery.categories"}} {{i18n 'topic.browse_all_categories'}}{{/link-to}} {{i18n 'or'}} {{#link-to 'discovery.latest'}}{{i18n 'topic.view_latest_topics'}}{{/link-to}}.
+        {{#link-to "discovery.categories"}} {{i18n 'topic.browse_all_categories'}}{{/link-to}} {{i18n 'or'}} {{#link-to 'discovery.latest'}}{{i18n 'topic.view_latest_topics'}}{{/link-to}}
       {{/if}}
     {{/footer-message}}
   {{/if}}
diff --git a/app/assets/javascripts/discourse/widgets/actions-summary.js.es6 b/app/assets/javascripts/discourse/widgets/actions-summary.js.es6
index bba7b70..3206a12 100644
--- a/app/assets/javascripts/discourse/widgets/actions-summary.js.es6
+++ b/app/assets/javascripts/discourse/widgets/actions-summary.js.es6
@@ -56,7 +56,6 @@ createWidget("small-user-list", {
       let buffer = [icons];
       if (description) {
         buffer.push(description);
-        buffer.push(".");
       }
       return buffer;
     }

GitHub sha: 467cfc9e