I’ve tried 2 different approaches here to improve the render time, one using widgets and the other using strings concatenation to produce the same HTML as the
user-info component. I’ve found the strings approach to be about 34% faster than the widgets approach. On my phone, rendering 300 users was taking on average ~520 ms using the strings approach, whereas the widgets were taking ~790 ms on average to render the same amount of users.
This also limits the number of category moderators that are displayed on the page to 300. If there are multiple categories with moderators, then the limit is divided between the categories. So if there are 3 categories, each one will display up to 100 moderators ordered by
last_seen_at in descending order.