Refactor: tags/show should use d-navigation (PR #10927)

Currently the tag topic list template is duplicating d-navigation and adding the tag pieces, but we should probably use d-navigation directly.

GitHub

I like this - seems like a good refactor.

Are you moving this action from somewhere else? Does it need to be removed from the other place?

If not, we can pass in the action as a parameter so that we’re not repeating ourselves.

oh I intended to move it from tags-show.js but it looks like I forgot to remove the original. So I should keep it in tags-show and pass in the action as a parameter then?

Yes, this is what I meant. It looks good now. I assume you tested it thoroughly locally? If so I suggest we merge when you’re around in case there are regression to fix.

Yes, this is what I meant. It looks good now. I assume you tested it thoroughly locally? If so I suggest we merge when you’re around in case there are regression to fix.

It wasn’t quite done… I needed to add back the header for when the tag filter is turned off.

It’s thoroughly tested now, I’ll do a double-check on Monday probably and merge it when I start my day.