UPDATE: add latest update section & Cloudflare instruction (PR #14719)

install-cloud.md file update

GitHub

This pull request has been mentioned on Discourse Meta. There might be relevant details there:

The title of this pull request changed from “UPDATE: add latest update section & cloudfare instruction” to "UPDATE: add latest update section & Cloudflare instruction

small typo: Cloudfare → Cloudflare.

Also, I’d change “Discourse won’t compile” to “Discourse does not support that”.

Small typo

changes made

Updates are already covered by

Updates are already covered by

discourse/INSTALL-cloud.md at 1c7833b8deaf5a08e0c8f58aa4f6223a930a460d · discourse/discourse · GitHub

The security updates are only covered after the install. There are some dependency that needs to be updated before discourse install.

This person was having an issue installing discourse until he upgraded.

I don’t think we should do a full section on this because the guide is already pretty long. @xfalcox what do you think about folding a sentence into the previous section instead?

Your call, we could also leave it as it is for now but I think reminding people to update their packages is a good idea anyway.

I don’t think we should do a full section on this because the guide is already pretty long. @xfalcox what do you think about folding a sentence into the previous section instead?

Your call, we could also leave it as it is for now but I think reminding people to update their packages is a good idea anyway.

Can you give me the text so that I can update my PR please