WIP: Another try at Chrome CI test failures (PR #14886)

Locally (M1 Mac Mini, 8Gb ram) I have consistent failures like the Chrome issues on CI. So I did a bisect, to try and figure out where the issue is coming from. The bisect led me to a bunch of commits around the avatars lazy loading, so I reverted those. Tests still failed with the timeout.

Then I commented out some recently added uppy tests, and the test failures were gone. So I tried removing those uppy tests from the other PR, no dice.

Now am trying to see if CI can replicate the local tests working by using the same code. We’ll see, I guess.

GitHub